Assistant Manager – New Opening x2
Restaurant & Bar
Salary: £42,500 (Salary + Guaranteed Tronc)
Location: W11, Notting Hill, London
- My client’s soon to open Restaurant & Bar in Notting Hill has an opportunity for 2x talented Assistant Manager to join the team.
- I am looking for one manager who is restaurant & floor focused and one who has a strong bar & cocktail focus.
- Seeking an Assistant Manager from an upmarket full-service restaurant, who is confident training and developing a small team.
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards to each guest with a great eye for detail.
- If you enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
- £42,500 Salary.
- Working 5 days over 7.
- 48 hour working week.
- Company Pension.
- 28 days Holiday per year.
- Staff discount.
- Staff meals on shift.
- As Assistant Manager you are responsible for the day to day running of the overall business reporting into the Deputy GM and GM.
- You will set service benchmarks not only for your position but the entire bar or waiting team, ensuring all SOPs are adhered to.
- Whilst always offering outstanding hospitality you will ensure that all service is consistent with the culture and ethos of the venue.
- The ideal Assistant Manager requires an ability to work under pressure, as you and your team will be responsible for creating an incredible experience for all our guests.
- Full participation in service shifts, guiding staff to always exceed guest expectations.
- A hands-on, Assistant Manager, a natural leader who can inspire and support a bar/floor team.
- Somebody who can confidently run the day-to-day operations.
- A manager who is responsible for the financials, recruitment and health and safety or their department.
- 2 years previous experience as an Assistant Manager or Supervisor is ideal.
- An enthusiastic and proactive individual responsible for staff training and development.
- To be able to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Strong command of English language.
If you believe you have the required skill set, enthusiasm, and passion to succeed in this role then please apply with your CV to Mark @ Host Staffing