Gastro Pub with Rooms & Event Space
Location: Between Newbury & Andover, SP11
Salary: £32,000 to £35,000 DOE
Extra ~£6K in service charge
48 Hours Per Weeks
Live in available
- I have a great opportunity for a talented assistant manager to work for an award-winning business alongside the GM at a lovely gastro pub with rooms.
- Candidates ideally need to come from a fresh food background but experience in a quality service led restaurant or pub is more important.
- You will need to have experience working in a cohesive team and being able to cope with busy services.
- This warm and friendly rural gastro pub has a lot to offer.
- The role will suit a foodie and ambitious Assistant Manager.
Assistant Manager – Package
- Fantastic salary of up to £35,000p.a.
- 48 Hours per week contract.
- Extra income from approx. £6K tips p.a.
- Live In is available*
- Working 5 days over 7.
- Massive potential for progression and growth.
- Company pension.
- 28 days Holiday
- Food on shift.
- On-site Parking.
- Opening and closing the pub.
- Appointing, inducting, and mentoring new staff members.
- Scheduling shifts and assigning tables to waitstaff.
- Resolving customers’ questions and grievances in a professional manner.
- Conducting payroll activities in an accurate, timely manner.
- Ensuring that the staff adheres to health and safety regulations.
- Recording all end of day finances and expenses and ensuring that cash registers are balanced.
This is a wonderful opportunity, so if this sounds like you, get your CV over to Mark ASAP