Assistant Manager – Marlborough / Hungerford Area Gastro Pub with Rooms £30,000 Salary + Tips + Overtime Pay + Live in Available*
- I have a great opportunity for a talented assistant manager to work closely alongside the GM and AGM at a lovely gastro pub with rooms near Hungerford & Marlborough.
- Candidates ideally need to come from a fresh food background but experience in a quality service led restaurant or pub is more important.
- You will need to have experience working in a cohesive team and being able to cope with busy services.
- This warm and friendly rural gastro pub has a lot to offer.
- The role will suit a hungry and ambitious Assistant Manager as the company are looking to grow with a second site on the cards.
- Opening and closing the pub.
- Appointing, inducting, and mentoring new staff members.
- Scheduling shifts and assigning tables to waitstaff.
- Resolving customers’ questions and grievances in a professional manner.
- Conducting payroll activities in an accurate, timely manner.
- Ensuring that the staff adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Recording all end of day finances and expenses and ensuring that cash registers are balanced.
Assistant Manager – Package
- Fantastic salary of up to £30,000 plus service (Approx. £5K).
- 48 Hours Per Week with Paid Overtime.
- Live In is available*
- Working 5 days Wed-Sun.
- 3 long days + 2 early finish days.
- Massive potential for progression and growth.
- The opportunity to be part of something ongoing with plans for second site.
This is a wonderful opportunity, so if this sounds like you, get your CV over to Mark @ Host Staffing ASAP