Chef de Partie – Gastro Pub
Location: Chelsea & Fulham
Salary: £35,000 (£14p/h)
- I am recruiting for a Chef to join the team at a beautiful gastro pub in the Chelsea area.
- I am looking for someone who has a flair for cooking with high quality fresh ingredients.
- A chef who can be creative and takes pride in the presentation of their food.
- You will need to be a calm and collected chef.
- Have excellent organisation skills and can follow instruction.
- Day-to-day operation of a busy city pub, serving high quality fresh food.
- Prepping, cooking, and delivering dishes for the menus.
- Deliver exceptional food quality & presentation.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness and H&S procedures are followed.
- Be responsible for stock controls on shift.
- To work closely with the Head & Sous chefs to develop the menu offering.
- Maintain the companies EHO rating.
The desirable candidate:
- An experienced Chef de Partie, who can deliver exceptional food.
- A professional, calm and collected chef with strong team ethos.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to plan your time and multi-task where needed.
- You must be a foodie, with a passion for working with local suppliers and fresh ingredients.
- Credentials in Health & Safety training and hygiene standards would be advantageous but the ability to adapt and learn new systems and operating procedures.
- Be happy to work closely with the rest of the kitchen team and have the ambition to take this pub & restaurant operation to the next level.
What is on offer:
- Basic salary of £14 per hour based on a 48 hour week contract (£35,000 per annum).
- Paid Overtime.
- 5 day working week.
- 28 days holiday.
- Company Pension.
If you are a proven Chef de Partie who is ready for a new challenge, please get in touch with Mark @ Host-Staffing