Chef de Partie – Busy Gastro Pub & Hotel Up to £32,000 package Rural Thatcham Area Live in Available.
Located near Thatcham in West Berkshire a busy destination gastro pub requires a CDP to assist the kitchen team with their increased popularity since re-opening post pandemic. The Role:
- As a chef de partie you get to oversee a section of the kitchen, be it grill, pizza oven or BBQ and so on.
- You will be cooking with high quality, fresh ingredients in a modern kitchen offering an informal menu.
- Preparing, cooking, and presenting dishes within your section.
- Managing and training any junior-chefs working with you.
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus.
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety.
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a chef de partie to join the team whilst working under a highly trained chef who will assist you on your career development journey.
- Work with fresh ingredients and seasonally changing menus.
- Tips shared across the whole team.
- Competitive rates a pay.
- Job security.
- Support and professional development to keep your career moving forward.
- On the job training.
- Working within a small but well-established and growing company.
- Ideally have their own means of transport due to the location of the business.
- 1–2 Years’ experience preferred.
- Be clean and tidy in appearance.
- Have good time management.
- Keen to progress and have a passion for produce & the hospitality industry.
- Be a hard-working team player.
- Work well in a team as well as independently.
- High standard of hygiene.
- Excited to showcase your skills.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Have a cool and calm attitude.
- Start date immediately.
- Package up to £32K p.a.
- Full time 48 hours – Working 5 days out of 7.
- 28 days holiday per annum.
- Company pension scheme.
- Beer Allowance & Generous staff discount.
- Accommodation available in shared house.
If you believe you have the required skill set, enthusiasm, and passion to succeed in this role then please apply with your CV to Mark @ Host Staffing