Chef de Partie
Location: Between Hook & Reading
Salary up to £34,000 DOE
Award Winning Gastro Pub
- Day-to-day operation of a busy restaurant pub, serving high quality fresh food.
- Planning, prepping, cooking, and delivering new dishes for the menus.
- Deliver exceptional food quality & presentation.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness and H&S procedures are followed.
- Be responsible for stock controls on shift.
- To work closely with the head chef to develop the menu offering.
- Maintain the companies EHO rating.
The desirable candidate:
- An experienced Chef de Partie, who can deliver exceptional food.
- A professional, calm, and collected chef with strong team ethos.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to plan your time and multi-task where needed.
- You must be a true foodie, with a passion for working with local suppliers and fresh ingredients.
- Credentials in Health & Safety training and hygiene standards would be advantageous but the ability to adapt and learn new systems and operating procedures.
- Be happy to work closely with the rest of the kitchen team and have the ambition to take this pub & restaurant operation to the next level.
If you believe you have the required experience and skill set for this job then contact Mark @ Host Staffing
All chef levels considered from Commis Chef, Demi Chef de Partie, CDP or Senior CDP. If you are a Junior Sous Chef, Sous Chef or Head Chef looking to take a step down but to learn and increase your skills in a fresh food kitchen you will also be considered.