Role: Deputy General Manager, Gastro Pub/Bistro
- Located just 10 minutes’ walk from Sloane Square underground station, sitting in between the beautiful residential townhouses of Chelsea.
- My client is a busy residential gastro pub with beautiful Bar & Dining room.
- Starting salary of £47,500p.a.
- Working 48 hours per week over 5 days per week.
- Company Pension.
- 28 days holiday per year.
- Work with fresh ingredients and monthly changing menus.
- Be part of a team that will achieve its high service goals.
- Job security.
- Support and professional development to keep your career moving forward.
- Opportunity to progress to General Manager.
- Working within a small but well-established team.
- Working for an independent owner, who is beginning to build an estate of high-end pubs, bars, restaurants & hotels.
- This is a great opportunity for a Deputy General Manager from a casual fine dining gastro pub background to work in this amazing venue & neighbourhood restaurant.
- You will need to have worked with in a similar standard restaurant, have managed FOH team and be passionate about what you do.
- As Deputy General Manager you are the vital link in the chain being the champion for the team and the rock for your manager.
- Manage and be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Manage the FOH team, and with the GM & Head Chef, manage the kitchen staff.
- Oversee and manage the lunch and dinner services of up to 150 covers.
- Open and close the business as required.
- Oversee the completion of all duties involved in running the bar, floor, and kitchen.
- Control all operational costs and ensure financial budgets and targets are achieved.
- Deal with all maintenance issues immediately and to a satisfactory resolution.
- Apply all legal policies and requirements.
- Always ensure the health & safety of all guests and staff.
- 1–2 Years’ experience in a 2 Rosette or Michelin Restaurant preferred.
- Be clean and tidy in appearance.
- Have good time management.
- Keen to progress to General Manager and have a passion for quality food & the hospitality industry.
- Be a hard-working team player.
- Work well in a team as well as independently.
- High standard of hygiene.
- Excited to showcase your customer service skills.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Have a cool and calm attitude.
If you believe you have the required skill set, enthusiasm, and passion to succeed in this role then please apply with your CV to Mark @ Host Staffing
We are always on the look out for good managers at all levels from Assistant Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy Manager, General Manager and Operations Manager.