Deputy General Manager, Gastro pub, £30,000 & Bonus + Tronc
Located just 15 minutes North of Chichester, West Sussex. My client is a busy destination gastro pub with beautiful hotel rooms, dining terrace, restaurant, bar, and private dining room. The Role:
- This is a great opportunity for a Deputy General Manager from a fine dining gastro pub background to work in this amazing venue & neighbourhood restaurant.
- You will need to have worked with in an AA Rosette or Michelin Plate standard restaurant, have managed FOH team and be passionate about what you do.
- As Deputy General Manager you are the vital link in the chain being the champion for the team and the rock for your manager.
- To manage and be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business.
- To manage the FOH team, and with the Head Chef, manage the kitchen staff.
- To oversee and manage the lunch and dinner services of up to 150 covers.
- To open and close the business as required.
- To oversee the completion of all duties involved in running the bar, floor, and kitchen.
- To control all operational costs and ensure financial budgets and targets are achieved.
- To deal with all maintenance issues immediately and to a satisfactory resolution.
- To apply all legal policies and requirements.
- To always ensure the health & safety of all guests and staff.
- Work with fresh ingredients and seasonally changing menus.
- Be part of a team that will achieve its high culinary goals.
- Tips shared across the whole team.
- Competitive rates a pay.
- Job security.
- Support and professional development to keep your career moving forward.
- On the job training.
- Working within a small but well-established team.
- Ideally have their own means of transport due to the location of the business.
- 1–2 Years’ experience in a 2 Rosette or Michelin Restaurant preferred.
- Be clean and tidy in appearance.
- Have good time management.
- Keen to progress and have a passion for produce & the hospitality industry.
- Be a hard-working team player.
- Work well in a team as well as independently.
- High standard of hygiene.
- Excited to showcase your customer service skills.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Have a cool and calm attitude.
- Start date immediately.
- Package £30,000 salary
- Generous Service Charge & Bonus Package.
- Full time 48 hours – Working 5 days out of 7.
- 28 days holiday per annum.
- Company pension scheme.
If you believe you have the required skill set, enthusiasm, and passion to succeed in this role then please apply with your CV to Mark @ Host Staffing