Head Chef – New Opening
Location: Village near Newbury, Berks, RG20
Salary £40-45K DOE + £5K Tronc & Bonus
- Brand new restaurant opening in early November 2023 on the outskirts of Newbury.
- The food concept has a European approach from antipasti to homemade pizza and pasta dishes.
- We want the restaurant to not only be a special place to eat but also one that feels, cosy, comfortable and relaxed.
- The restaurant will offer all day dining options.
- We are looking for someone who has a passion for delivering high quality food and has a great relationship with not only their team but our suppliers.
- To help us use the best seasonal produce we have available to us and where possible use local and British produce.
- Ultimately the candidate needs to have previous experience in this Mediterranean style and concept of what we are aiming to deliver.
- As a Head Chef, you will lead & motivate a kitchen team to provide consistently exceptional food & service.
- To oversee, monitor & improve kitchen operation & services and deliver high quality food to create a seamless experience and maximize business potential & profitability.
- Understand the teams need from a training and development point and the day to day running of a kitchen from not just the food but a financial aspect.
- Are currently in a fantastic position where their business is growing.
- There is lots of potential for growth within the business and they offer great training, development and benefits to all team members.
If you believe you have the correct skills for this role please send your resume to Mark @ Host Staffing