Head Chef – New Opening – Notting Hill
Premium Independent Restaurant & Bar
Salary: £60,000 + 10% Bonus
Looking for a talented and passionate Head Chef with previous experience running a similar high standard fresh food bistro or Gastro Pub.
- Head Chef with strong casual fine dining experience.
- Package up to £70K.
- Achievable BONUS structure.
- AA Rosette Standards required.
- Busy and reputable business in the heart of Notting Hill.
- 100% fresh, local ingredients and outstanding.
- Growing group with third site in the pipeline which could provide opportunity in the future.
- High end casual fine dining in a brasserie style.
- Day-to-day operation of a busy restaurant & bar, serving high quality fresh food.
- Planning, prepping, cooking, and delivering new dishes for the menus.
- Deliver exceptional food quality & presentation.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness and H&S procedures are followed.
- Be responsible for stock controls on shift.
- To work closely with the owner to develop the menu offering.
- Maintain the companies EHO rating.
The desirable candidate:
- An experienced Head Chef, who can deliver exceptional food.
- A professional, calm, and collected Head Chef with strong team ethos.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to plan your time and multi-task where needed.
- You must be a true foodie, with a passion for working with local suppliers and fresh ingredients.
- Credentials in Health & Safety training and hygiene standards would be advantageous but the ability to adapt and learn new systems and operating procedures.
- Be happy to work closely with the rest of the kitchen team and have the ambition to take this pub & restaurant operation to the next level.
If you are a proven Head Chef who is ready for a new challenge, please get in touch with Mark @ Host-Staffing