Head Chef – Gastro Pub Location: Lymington – One Bed Cottage Available Salary: £38,000 Extras: Performance Bonus, Service Charge, Paid Overtime
- I am recruiting for a Head Chef to head up the team at a beautiful gastro pub in the New Forest & Lymington Area.
- I am looking for someone who has a flair for cooking with high quality fresh ingredients.
- A chef who can be creative and takes pride in the presentation of their food.
- You will need to be a strong, calm and collected leader.
- Have excellent organisation skills and can lead and develop a team.
- To manage the day-to-day operation of a busy country pub, serving high quality fresh food.
- Planning, creating, costing, and delivering new dishes for the menus.
- Lead, manage and drive your team to deliver exceptional food quality, presentation, and an efficient working kitchen.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness and H&S procedures are set and adhered to.
- Be responsible for stock ordering, stock controls, wages controls, rotas, and maintenance.
- To work closely with the directors on developing the business for future success and growth.
- Maintain the companies EHO rating.
The desirable candidate:
- An experienced Head Chef, who can deliver exceptional food.
- A professional, calm and collected leader with strong team management and training skills.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to plan your time and multi-task where needed.
- You must be a true foodie, with a passion for working with local suppliers and fresh ingredients.
- Credentials in Health & Safety training and hygiene standards would be advantageous but the ability to adapt and learn new systems and operating procedures.
- Be happy to work closely with the directors and have the ambition to take this pub & restaurant operation to the next level.
What is on offer:
- Basic salary of £38,000 per annum.
- Opportunity to gain extra income via very good tips.
- KPI Bonus measured quarterly.
- Paid overtime at pro rata rate.
- One bedroom cottage available (Approx. £500 per month rent).
If you are a proven head chef who is ready for a new challenge, please get in touch with Mark @ Host-Staffing