Restaurant Manager – Fine Dining Gastro Pub/Hotel
Salary: £37,500 + £6K Service Charge
Location: Kingham, OX7
- I am looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager or Assistant Manager required for an award winning, fine dining Gastro Pub & Hotel in the heart of The Cotswolds, with private dining and events facilities.
- They serve a fine dinging menu to Michelin & Rosette standards, using the best local & fresh ingredients.
- £37,500 salary DOE
- Approx. £6,000pa in service charge
- Full time 48 hours per week.
- 28 days holiday per annum.
- Company pension scheme.
- This role of Restaurant Manager is to deputise for the GM and is very much a ‘hands-on’, ‘face of the business’ role, dealing with a highly affluent clientele.
- This is a great opportunity for a Restaurant Manager from a fine dining restaurant background to work in this amazing venue.
- The restaurant is open to bookings and walk ins 7 days a week.
- The restaurant serves a range of seasonally sourced British cuisine.
- You will ideally have worked with in a 2 AA Rosette or Michelin restaurant, have managed FOH team and be passionate about what you do.
- As Restaurant Manager you are the vital link in the chain being the champion for the team.
- You will need to be a calm & collected hands on leader.
- The successful candidate for the role of Restaurant Manager, will manage a close-knit team of Front of House service staff, working closely with the Exec Head Chef and his Kitchen brigade.
- To manage and be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business.
- To manage the FOH team, and with the Head Chef, manage the kitchen staff.
- Continue to grow and develop the team to perform at a high standard.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Oversee and manage the lunch and dinner services.
- To open and close the business as required.
- To oversee the completion of all duties involved in running the restaurant floor.
- To control all operational costs and ensure financial budgets and targets are achieved.
- To deal with all maintenance issues immediately and to a satisfactory resolution.
- To apply all legal policies and requirements.
- To always ensure the health & safety of all guests and staff.
- Work with fresh ingredients and seasonally changing menus.
- Be part of a team that will achieve its high culinary goals.
- Competitive rates a pay.
- Job security.
- Support and professional development to keep your career moving forward.
- On the job training.
- Working within a small but well-established team.
- Opportunity to progress to senior management.
If you believe you have the required skill set, enthusiasm, and passion to succeed in this role then please apply with your CV to Mark @ Host Staffing