Sous Chef – Countryside Gastro Pub
Location: Burford, OX18
Salary: £35,000 & Share of service Approx. £5K+
Live-in accommodation is available if required
- My Clients family of pubs is growing, and we are looking for a passionate and experienced Sous Chef to join their team in Burford, Oxfordshire.
- Competitive salary plus service charge.
- The opportunity to work with an amazing and dedicated team.
- Training and development to advance your career.
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday).
- 30% company discount.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- Subsidised private medical insurance.
- Free uniform.
Full-time contract, average 48 hours per week, £35,000 per annum
- Nestled in the beautiful Cotswolds countryside, This Country Inn has welcomed guests since the 17th century.
- They have six guest bedrooms, and a beautiful relaxing Restaurant and Bar.
- They are popular with destinations for diners and drinkers from far afield.
- The large, picturesque garden and terrace make this an ideal outside dining spot over the warmer months.
- To deliver and champion the standards.
- To set the example of exceptional food quality.
- Deliver dishes to set specification.
- Training and development of the Kitchen team.
- To communicate effectively with the Front of House regarding the daily menu.
- Achieving food revenue targets and budget cost for kitchen
- Work alongside the Head Chef to develop all food and beverage offerings
- As Sous Chef, you’ll be a natural leader, a talented Chef with a passion for great quality organic produce.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a high performing Kitchen team, menu development and all H&S standards.
- Your passion for exceptional food quality will be infectious.
- You’ll work alongside the Head Chef to be the “best in class” showcasing local producers along with signature local ingredients.
We are fully flexible to look at candidates with varying experience as a Sous Chef.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV today to Mark @ Host Staffing