Sous Chef – New Opening Restaurant & Bar
Location: Notting Hill
- I am recruiting for a Sous Chef to join the team at a beautiful new opening in Notting Hill.
- I am looking for someone who has a flair for cooking with high quality fresh ingredients.
- A chef who can be creative and takes pride in the presentation of their food.
- You will need to be a calm and collected chef.
- Have excellent organisation skills and can follow instruction.
What is on offer:
- Base salary of £45,000 based on a 48-hour week.
- Company pension.
- 28 days holiday per year.
- Food on shift.
- Chef white laundry service.
- Staff Discount.
- Opportunity for promotion to head chef as next site opens.
- Day-to-day operation of a busy city gastro pub, serving high brasserie style menu.
- Planning, prepping, cooking, and delivering new dishes for the menus.
- Deliver exceptional food quality & presentation.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness and H&S procedures are followed.
- Be responsible for stock controls on shift.
- To work closely with the head chef to develop the menu offering.
- Maintain the companies EHO rating.
The desirable candidate:
- An experienced Sous Chef, who can deliver exceptional food.
- A professional, calm and collected Sous chef with strong team ethos.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to plan your time and multi-task where needed.
- You must be a true foodie, with a passion for working with local suppliers and fresh ingredients.
- Credentials in Health & Safety training and hygiene standards would be advantageous but the ability to adapt and learn new systems and operating procedures.
- Be happy to work closely with the rest of the kitchen team and have the ambition to take this pub & restaurant operation to the next level.
If you are a proven Sous Chef who is ready for a new challenge, please get in touch with Mark @ Host-Staffing